Sunday, November 6, 2011

The Gospel Truth

What is the Gospel?

God loves you, so . . .
On the cross Jesus died, because . . .
Sin had separated you from God, so He . . .
Paid the price for your sin to give you . . .
Eternal
Life

So what do I do with this gospel?  Acknowledge four things:
1.       Your sin – All have sinned, and no one is “good enough” (Romans 3:23)
2.       The penalty for sin is death, but God has a gift for you (Romans 6:23)
3.       God loves you so much that He sent Jesus to die on the cross to pay your penalty (Romans 5:8)
4.       You Receive this gift by Believing that Jesus died and rose again and Confessing Jesus Christ as your Lord (Romans 10:9,10)

Only Christ provides the way of reconciliation to God.  If you want to know more, email me or leave a comment.
donna.nabors@verizon.net

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I like the way you spelled out Gospel & explained it's meaning. I will have to steal that. Oops, I guess I shouldn't admit that. lol

    ReplyDelete