Sunday, April 21, 2013

Who is in Control?

             
  
I like to be in control when I think I know the best way something should be done. This happens more often than not. It is very frustrating when things don’t go as I plan or others don’t follow my expectations. One of the problems is that others don’t always ask how I want things. Some people may not care how I want things. They have their own ideas of how things should be done.

                God is in ultimate control of the universe, yet He allows man to have free will in our actions. Can you imagine how frustrating it must be for Him to watch us do things our way? We do our own thing when He has a much better way mapped out for us if we would just follow Him.
                My feelings of frustration (when others don’t do things the way I think they should) serve to remind me that I may be frustrating God. This reminds me to start each day asking God how He wants me to handle the things I can control and leave the rest to Him. It’s out of my hands and into His.
                If I do things His way, I will be blessed. I don’t want to miss His blessings. Do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment