Monday, September 16, 2013

Make a List Monday

I am a list maker. I usually have a master to-do list, a daily to-do list, and the beginnings of a grocery list. For a control freak like me, lists are crucial. I’m not the only one. Everywhere you look, you see lists. They are in magazines, in books, in blog posts, on Facebook, and in seminars.
3 Uses for Anything
4 Myths of Skin Care
5 Secrets of Successful Women
7 Best Recipes for Chocolate
8 Keys to a Great Marriage
10 Ways to Improve Your Child’s Behavior
50 Ways to use Chicken in Leftovers
You name it, and someone has researched it or is giving you their opinion on a list for something. You are probably intrigued by at least one of the lists noted above and want to read it. Isn’t it about time we made our own lists? You know you want to. Don’t wait for someone else to make it for you. Make your list now.
Mondays on my blog will now be “Make a List Monday”. Each Monday I will give you a subject and some ideas to get you started. Today will be easy.
List 5 of your favorite Bible verses.
It’s hard to rank one as a favorite over another, but one of mine is 2 Corinthians 12:9 (ESV): But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
Your turn.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
Feel free to share your list each week. We can all learn from each other as we walk this road together.

No comments:

Post a Comment