Monday, October 7, 2013

Make a List Monday

It’s Monday again. Time to make a list. Today we are making a list of the most influential people in our lives. Think back as far as you can remember and make a list of those that influenced you the most.
                You might even want to send them a thank you note, text, email, or post thanking them for their influence in your life. Suggestions are your parents, siblings, pastor, teachers, coaches, friends, employers, and even your children. Who else has made a difference in your life?
                My mom passed away last Monday, and this reminded me of the influence she had in my life. The hope that I have in Christ, my relationship with Him, and my knowledge of God’s Word are all in part due to my mom.
                Time to make your list. Above all else, pray for those on your list today.
                “I thank my God upon every remembrance of you, always in every prayer of mine making request for you all with joy” (Philippians 1:3-4).

No comments:

Post a Comment