Thursday, September 29, 2016

Light Bulb Moments

Only 1 day left until the weekend, so what will I do with this day?
Only 3 months until a new year, so what will I do with these three months?
Wherever I want to be then, starts now. Not tomorrow. Not next week. Not next month.

A friend of mine observes 100 days of gratitude the last 100 days of each year. One day she posted a comment stating there were only 94 days until the end of the year and what she wanted to accomplish in the final 90 days. My first thought when someone says 90 days left is what will I do when those 90 days are up? What goals will I set for the new year? What plans will I make? But her perspective was so much better. What could she accomplish NOW in these next 90 days.

Light bulb moment for me. What about you?

What do we not know now that we can learn by the end of the year?
What financial goals can we complete or be that much closer to achieving?
How many books can we read before then?
To how many people can we extend kindness?
Who needs to hear that we love them?
How many pounds can we lose or miles can we walk?
How much time can we spend with God?  

What else do you think about accomplishing in the next 90 days? I’d love to hear your thoughts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment